Firm seeks a highly qualified Legal Secretary to assist in the performance of various administrative and clerical tasks.
• Provide administrative support to one or more lawyers.
• Effectively communicate with colleagues and partners
• Produce and file various legal documents such as appeals, motions or petitions.
• Preserve an updated case record system
• Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
• Maintain Legal and Administrative Calendar
• Maintain and update inventories of contact details.
• Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
• Proven experience as legal secretary
• Knowledge of legal terminology, regulations and court system.
• Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology (court-filing computer systems, transcription software, dictaphone etc)
• Working knowledge of Coyote is a plus
• Outstanding time-management and typing skills
Salary DOE; Our employee benefits package includes: group health, life, and STD/LTD insurance, 401(k) plan, accrued vacation and flex time, optional dental, vision, and voluntary life benefits are available.
Applicants can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to career list